Hi i think We met once, but I'm Lane allens wife, Congrats on being married!! Lane says hi, and if you would like to add us my email is melanie_keefe@yahoo.com!
Meagan add me and jason on to your list....gertle2022@hotmail.com YEAH!!! I am so exicted that you have started a blog. You will have to talk janell into it now. This is fun.
Recently married...yes that is right we are newlyweds! Dave slightly over a quarter century old at 27 and me...a young buck at 22. Aren't we just the cudd"lee"iest couple! Dave is a foreman at Interstate Rock and I am a receptionist at the Jet Center.
5 comments:
MEG- INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO SEND YOU THEIR EMAILS!!! LOVE YA GIRL
Hi i think We met once, but I'm Lane allens wife, Congrats on being married!! Lane says hi, and if you would like to add us my email is melanie_keefe@yahoo.com!
Meagan add me and jason on to your list....gertle2022@hotmail.com YEAH!!! I am so exicted that you have started a blog. You will have to talk janell into it now. This is fun.
here you go!! cjewelsladd@hotmail.com!!
Meg... I would love to follow your blog, my e-mail is smilee_01@hotmail.com
Post a Comment