Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk or Treat!!



Tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat and Chili cook off...yeah!! The kids were dressed up so cute. I won the "4- Alarm Chili award" and "The Best Junk in your Trunk award" (which is the cutest decorated trunk ) It was a spooktacular night. My Chili wasn't HOT at all though, I think that it should have gotten the "needs improvement award", they didn't have that award though. Here are some photos to take you along for the night


I was a construction worker....like my hubby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha awesome costume!! Hey and you need to add me!! cjewelsladd@hotmail.com!

can't wait to see more pics!!! i love your wedding pics (well engagements and bridals... haven't seen any of your actual wedding yet)!

Anonymous said...

Meg,

You are such a cutie!! I love that you have a blog... Don't criticize mine though, I haven't gotten photo's or posts up lately but they are coming soon... Of Halloween and Nessa's year and a half birthday!!! Yep she gets half birthdays!!! LOL She is spoiled... But anyway add me to ur blog list, b_b_03@yahoo.com

Love Ya,
Brit

p.s. you guys can come over to our house sometime too!!