Monday, November 24, 2008

and sure... it ain't hunting season!

You never see animals like this when it is hunting season! Dave and I decided to take a Sunday drive with Roby and Zach. So we loaded up sweet Carson and hit the road. Dave had been checking out this buck everyday on his way to work.

The two of those boys were like kids in a candy store. This buck is 5 points on one side and 7 points on the other. Quite a BUCK!! (so I hear) I am not a hunter, but my Dave sure is...Zach is too!

The Two of them are the cutest bunch, checking out the little deer, sorry BIG BUCK. Don't worry there were no animals harmed in the making of this post. These deer were on Private property! No Harm Done! Roby and I had a pretty good time checking out the deer too...Carson loved it at first, but then got pretty tired of sitting in THAT stink'n car seat.

I won't forget to post about the wonderful "Twilight"!! It now, only seems natural to go look at deer when we all know that is what that lovely Edward eats for dinner.
I have waited for it and it finally arrived. Janell got us into a private viewing on Friday morning. Yes, I took work off to go. Then I went back to theater that night and watched it again with a bunch of the girls. It is better the second time. I can't wait to see it a third. Dave says I call his name out at night!! I really don't though (at least I think I don't)........ Oh Edward! Well maybe I do...
**now if only I could cut her face out and place mine there...**

1 comment:

Jeremy and Laura said...

Hey... just thought I would pop on over and see what you newly weds have been upto. We should go out again it was fun!