Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

{Photo by Steve Greer}
So I know that this post is a tad early, but I can be sure that I won't be posting tomorrow. So Happy Thanksgiving! We all have plenty to be thankful for (sometimes we just have to look harder) gobble...gobble

3 comments:

Six of Us said...

Reading your blogs you still make me smile. Congrats on the wedding (your pictures are GORGEOUS.) I can only give you one piece of advice on being married: Fight Naked. It makes arguments a little more, hm, shall we say transient? :)

Jeremy and Laura said...

Jeremy is already in circleville and took 3 or 4 guns with him so he should be covered. He can call jeremy at his parents if he needs to, but we will be there for a few days. So we will probably see you up there.

Dave and Kelsee said...

I sure am glad that I found you! Your blog is so fun. I absolutely love your wedding pictures. They are gorgeous. Your wedding looked like it turned out perfect and you guys are so cute! Have a very Merry Christmas!

P.S. my e-mail is kelseefoisy@hotmail.com