So I am finally getting around to post our FUN filled weekend. Dave and I joined up with Roby, Zach and Carson to head to Las Vegas February 7th. This turned out to be not so great a day to go because it rained all day (insert: sobbing). We still had fun anyway. Jessica (Henry) came to our rescue and took Carson for the day. She gave us directions to her house, but who new that there would be two houses with the same number in the same complex. We pull up to the one and there were several newspapers outside the door that had never been touched...I figure Jess must not use her front door very much and it has the name plate "Cisel". We asked Roby " Is her last name "Cisel"' and then without any hesitation she replied "Yes". So we approach the door and knocked, then rang the doorbell, nobody comes to the door.Then Roby decides " maybe her last name isn't "Cisel"' Luckly for us nobody was home, hence the pile of newsapapers outside. We turned the block and found another house with the same house number...this time it was hers. (insert: Sigh). It was really quite funny when we found her name was not even close to "Cisel" it was "Veet" (I think anyway...sorry if I butchered that Jess)
This is Roby and me in front of a fountain...look how happy we are
I don't know how this pic got in there, but this is when Dave took me to Paris...or was it the Paris Casino. I don't know he told me he would take me to Paris and that this was it. He said "See honey, this is Paris there are tables everywhere" He is so silly, I didn't believe him though, you can't pull the wool over my eyes.=)
We found this store that you for sure had to take a double look at to see what it said. Vegas just isn't that same family oriented place it use to be...was it ever?
They did have a real lion thing- a-mig. So we walked under the glass and this little guy was sleeping. there was one sleeping on its back with its legs in the air that was pretty funny, but didn't make a good pic. Sorry I do my best. So there is my late post. I will get caught up here though...Promise

No comments:
Post a Comment