So i know y'all are waiting for an update on our life, sadly it will not be right now. I promise i will give an update soon, i also promise i have plenty in store for you. TRUST ME on that one!! So tood-a-loo and i will meet back up with you shortly.
(wink, wink)
5 comments:
Hey! Yes of course I will give you the zucchini bread recipe. I have been making it a lot lately and it really is good!
Combine the wet ingredients:
-3 beaten eggs
-2 c. zucchini
-1 c. vegetable oil
-3 t. vanilla
-2 c. sugaar
Combine dry ingredients:
-3 c. flour
-1 t. baking soda
-1 t. salt
-3 t. cinnamon
-1/4 t. baking powder
Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients until mixed together. Pour batter into two greased and floured 8x4x2.5 inch baking pans. (If you use 9x5 loaf pans, they don't turn out as well.)
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. (I usually do 60 or more to make sure the middle cooks.) An inserted toothpick should come out clean. Cool and enjoy!
Oh and yes I did get the bridal shower invitation. I am so sorry I couldn't make it down. I loved the invitation though. It was so cute! Keep in touch!
Hey sweet Meagan...you sure could have called me but I see you got the recipe! We were so sorry to hear of Bryce's passing. We heard everything was so beautiful and he can finally rest and feel well again. I know you will all miss him terribly, but you all gave him so much love. He will always be with you. Love ya!
BoUt TiMe!!! I thought you had forgot about us here in blog land...I hope you two are doing well....
Miss you and would love to hear the update. You are defintiely in our thoughts and prayers. Give each other big squeezes for us. We love you and miss you!!
By the way...Happy Anniversary Guys! I can't believe it was a year ago this month!! What a year! You guys are awesome. We think the world of you!
Post a Comment