Sunday, January 11, 2009

A long awaited sledding post!!

We had a great time Sledding...however the date on Dave's camera needs to be fixed because this was actually on the 26th. Dave, me, Emily, Jonas, and Austin all bundled up and out to sled.
It was a tadd chili outside and Dave thought this would be great to post on the blog...
Jonas was showing some great tricks. Look at the air he got. heheheWe had to balance the camera on the truck to get this shot. Look my little hubby forgot his snow gear and had to wear only his jeans. His pants were frozen and he said he was fine, but I am sure he was freezing!! This was so fun and I am still talking about it.

4 comments:

The Grumps said...

looks like you had a lot of fun... It is about time you made a new post. hehe

Stephanie King said...

Looks like fun Meg! I haven't seen you in forever, looks like you guys are doing good! I want to go sledding now!

If you want to E-mail me your e-mail address and I will add you to our blog.
sylvester_stephanie@hotmail.com

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Helena said...

hi, we wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday from the whole family.... I hope that you are doing better....